What EU Integration means?
On the occasion of the Europe’s Day, Mr. Ditmir Bushati, Research Director of AGENDA Institute took part as a panelist together with H.E.Mr. Helmuth Lohan, Ambassador of the European Commission Delegation in Albania, H.E. Mr. Fraser Wilson, Ambassador of the United Kingdom in Albania, Mrs. Delphine Freymann, Representative of the Council of Europe Office in Tirana and Mr. Ervin Hatibi, a well known publicist, in a AUDITORIUM entitled “What EU Integration means?” organized by BBC in cooperation with British Council, British Embassy in Tirana and students from Universities of Tirana.
The AUDITORIUM “What EU Integration means?” was mainly focused on the following issues:
• What are European values?
• Is Albania ready to join EU and what is needed in reaching the goal?
• What is the perspective of the free movement of persons?
• What are the finale frontiers of Europe?
• Multilingualism as an added value of the European Union
• Peaceful and harmonious cohabitation of different religions in Albania and Europe.
The AUDITORIUM was broadcasted by BBC programme in Albanian language, Albanian TV’s: Top Channel and Top News